The crypto currency mining ASIC maker Bitmain is getting ready to launch a new Scrypt ASIC miner with shipping expected to start a bit later this month. The new device capable of mining Litecoin (LTC) and other Scrypt-based crypto currencies is called AntMiner L3+ and should be capable of delivering a hashrate of 504 MHS with a power usage of 800W. With the recent jump in interest and the price of Litecoin we are seeing a bit of a revival of the interest in Scrypt-based coins and this is apparently also the reason why Bitmain has prepared a new more powerful device.
- Hash Rate : 504MH/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
- Power Consumption 800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- Power Efficiency 1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
- DC Voltage Input 11.60 ~ 13.00V
- Chip Type : BM1485 ASIC chip
- Chip quantity per unit 288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board.
- Dimensions : 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)Operating temperature 0°C – 40°C
- Network connection : Ethernet
- Bitmain Antminer L3 Litecoin Miner For Scrypt Mining