The Antminer D3 is the latest product by Bitmain, released in 2017. It focuses on X11 mining, an algorithm used by the popular Dash cryptocurrency. With a 15 GH/s hashing power, it consumes 1200w and is currently valued at $1599 .
1. Specifications of the Antminer D3 are as follows:
a) Hash rate: 15 GH/s (Variation of ±5% is expected)
b) Power consumption: 1200W (at the wall, with Bitmain’s APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temp).
c) Dimensions of the miner: 320*130*190mm
d) Hashing algorithm: X11
2. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
3. Bitmain recommends use of the APW3++ PSU with the Antminer D3. One APW3++ PSU can not power more than one Antminer D3.
4.The shipping for this batch is expected to start on a first-order-first-ship basis after 24 November for orders that Bitmain has received full payment for.
5. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs’ clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
6. All PCIe connectors on a hashing board need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
7. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCIe connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
8. Please select the correct address for shipping before you submit your order because, for this batch, the shipping address cannot be changed after the order has been submitted.